All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a practical guide to linac radiosurgery, the book addresses the pertinent aspects of stereotactic treatment delivery. In recent years, there has been a massive increase in the use of this method rather than gamma knife or particle beam techlogy, and this book provides a hands-on guide to the methods and treatment delivery implemented by leading authorities at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)F. J. Bova,J. M. Buatti,W. M. Mendenhall,William A. Friedman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight364 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.