CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLINAC and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery is the first book on radiosurgery which presents together both Gamma Knife and linear accelerator (LINAC) radiosurgical techniques for various pathologies. Divided into three sections, LINAC and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery addresses: -The fundamentals of stereotactic radiosurgery, including historical perspectives, basic principles of radiation physics and biology, principles and techniques of Gamma Knife and LINAC radiosurgery, software and dose planning, fractionation, proton-beam radiation therapy, clinical and histological aspects of radionecrosis and informed consent issues. -The clinical applications and results of both Gamma Knife and LINAC radiosurgery for vascular malformations, brain metastases, primary brain tumors, meningiomas, schwanmas and pituitary tumors. -Work in progress: clinical applications for pain, epilepsy and movement disorders, and future directions and new frontiers in radiosurgery. LINAC and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery provides the reader with the hands-on experience of neurosurgeons and a comprehensive description of radiosurgery.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.