All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew cities present as dramatic a profile as Lincoln. From many miles away the cathedral on its ridge makes a thrilling silhouette over the surrounding landscape. Closer to, its mighty Gothic towers dominate the city's rooftops. Nearer still, Lincoln's ancient powerful castle shares the heights. Lincoln is truly a city of two halves: the historic citadel above and, below, the commercial hub, with an earlier history of its own. Linking the two is the High Street, one of Britain's best-preserved streets. What better way for today's visitor to explore, experience and enjoy this beautiful city?
- Author BiographyPitkinis the leading publisher of high quality guides to British heritage sites and cities, and has become well-known over the years as synonymous with high-quality, well-researched, lavishly illustrated, good value books.
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.