All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLincoln's Last Days is a gripping account of one of the most dramatic nights in American history--of how one gunshot changed the country forever. Adapted from Bill O'Reilly's bestselling historical thriller, Killing Lincoln, this book will have young readers--and grown-ups too--hooked on history.In the spring of 1865, President Abraham Lincoln travels through Washington, D.C., after finally winning America's bloody Civil War. In the midst of celebrations, Lincoln is assassinated at Ford's Theatre by a famous actor named John Wilkes Booth. What follows is a thrilling chase, ending with a fiery shoot-out and swift justice for the perpetrators.With an unforgettable cast of characters, page-turning action, vivid detail, and art on every spread, Lincoln's Last Days is history that reads like a thriller. This is a very special book, irresistible on its own or as a compelling companion to Killing Lincoln.
- Author BiographyBill O'Reilly is the anchor of The O'Reilly Factor, the highest-rated cable news show in the country. He is the author of several number-one bestselling books. Dwight Jon Zimmerman has adapted books for young readers by distinguished authors such as Dee Brown and James McPherson. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Bill O'Reilly,Dwight Jon Zimmerman
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width163 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.