All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLucas Morel examines what the public life of Abraham Lincoln teaches about the role of religion in a self-governing society. Lincoln's understanding of the requirements of republican government led him to accommodate and direct religious sentiment toward responsible self-government. As a successful republic requires a moral or self-controlled people, Lincoln believed, the moral and religious sensibilities of a society should be nurtured.
- Author BiographyLucas E. Morel is Assistant Professor of Politics at Washington and Lee University.
- Author(s)Lucas E. Morel
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2000
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleApplications of Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.