All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning almost four decades, this mograph interweaves numerous photomontage series throughout Linder's career, demonstrating the artist's manipulation of disparate source material - from brightly saturated male porgraphic imagery to softly lit portraits of ballerinas.
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.