All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning almost four decades, this mograph interweaves numerous photomontage series throughout Linder's career, demonstrating the artist's manipulation of disparate source material - from brightly saturated male porgraphic imagery to softly lit portraits of ballerinas.
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.