All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLindt is famous around the world for the quality of its chocolate. In this little book Lindt's Maitres Chocolatiers come to you with 26 of their best recipes to share the secrets and tips of cooking with chocolate with amazing results. Whether you are looking for a quick dessert or to venture into a more elaborate project, this book has everything you need to put together a fantastic dessert. Cakes, pizzas, creme brulee, hot chocolate - from the classic to the unexpected, there are plenty of ideas in here for you to play around in the kitchen. With easy to follow instructions, each recipe is accompanied by beautiful photography. In addition to its delicious content, the shape of the book - designed in the shape of a Lindt chocolate bar - makes it a fun addition to any collection of recipe books. Lindt Chocolate Bar is an ideal giftbook that chocolate lover will be able to resist.
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content NoteIllustrations: 29 colour photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width90 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.03
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $32.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.