All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past decade the interaction between control theory and linear algebra has been ever increasing, giving rise to new results in both areas. As a natural outflow of this research, this book presents information on this interdisciplinary area. The cross-fertilization between control and linear algebra can be found in subfields such as Numerical Linear Algebra, Canical Forms, Ring-theoretic Methods, Matrix Theory, and Robust Control. This book's editors were challenged to present the latest results in these areas and to find points of common interest. This volume reflects very nicely the interaction: the range of topics seems very wide indeed, but the basic problems and techniques are always closely connected. And the common deminator in all of this is, of course, linear algebra. This book is suitable for both mathematicians and students.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight329 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byBostwick Wyman,Paul Van Dooren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.