Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionMany approximations are linear, that is, conform to the principle of super-position, and may profitably be studied by means of the theory of linear spaces. Linear Approximation sets forth the pertinent parts of that theory, with particular attention to the key spaces $C_n, B, K$, and Hilbert space, spaces which are powerful tools in the analysis, appraisal, and design of approximations, ranging from formulas of mechanical quadrature to approximations of operators by operators. Because it affords a detailed treatment of a timely and important subject, Linear Approximation is of interest to scientists and engineers as well as to mathematicians. The book includes worked illustrative examples and discussions of the rationale of its formulation of problems.
- Author(s)Arthur Sard
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1963
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.