Linear Circuit Transfer Functions: An Introduction to Fast Analytical Techniques by Christophe P. Basso (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $187.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $475.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinear Circuit Transfer Functions: An introduction to Fast Analytical Techniques teaches readers how to determine transfer functions of linear passive and active circuits by applying Fast Analytical Circuits Techniques. Building on their existing kwledge of classical loop/dal analysis, the book improves and expands their skills to unveil transfer functions in a swift and efficient manner. Starting with simple examples, the author explains step-by-step how expressing circuits time constants in different configurations leads to writing transfer functions in a compact and insightful way. By learning how to organize numerators and deminators in the fastest possible way, readers will speed-up analysis and predict the frequency response of simple to complex circuits. In some cases, they will be able to derive the final expression by inspection, without writing a line of algebra. Key features: * Emphasizes analysis through employing time constant-based methods discussed in other text books but t widely used or explained. * Develops current techniques on transfer functions, to fast analytical techniques leading to low-entropy transfer functions immediately exploitable for analysis purposes. * Covers calculation techniques pertinent to different fields, electrical, electronics, signal processing etc. * Describes how a technique is applied and demonstrates this through real design examples. * All Mathcad(R) files used in examples and problems are freely available for download. An ideal reference for electronics or electrical engineering professionals as well as BSEE and MSEE students, this book will help teach them how to: become skilled in the art of determining transfer function by using less algebra and obtaining results in a more effectual way; gain insight into a circuit s operation by understanding how time constants rule dynamic responses; apply Fast Analytical Techniques to simple and complicated circuits, passive or active and be more efficient at solving problems.
- Author BiographyChristophe Basso, Engineering Director, ON Semiconductor, Toulouse, France Christophe Basso holds a BSEE equivalent from Montpellier University (France) and an MSEE from the Institut National Polytechnique of Toulouse. He has over 20 years of power supply industry experience. His recent research interests focus on developing new offline PWM controller specifications. On top of his 3 published books on Switch mode power supplies, Basso also has 30 patents on power conversion and has authored numerous conference papers and trade magazines.
- Author(s)Christophe P. Basso
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight810 g
- Width177 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.