All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive treatment of linear mixed models for continuous longitudinal data. Next to model formulation, this edition puts major emphasis on exploratory data analysis for all aspects of the model, such as the marginal model, subject-specific profiles, and residual covariance structure. Further, model diagstics and missing data receive extensive treatment. Sensitivity analysis for incomplete data is given a prominent place. Most analyses were done with the MIXED procedure of the SAS software package, but the data analyses are presented in a software-independent fashion.
- Author(s)Geert Molenberghs,Geert Verbeke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1012 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1997. Corr. 2nd printing 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.