All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWim van der Linden was just given a lifetime achievement award by the National Council on Measurement in Education. There is one more prominent in the area of educational testing. There are hundreds of computer-based credentialing exams in areas such as accounting, real estate, nursing, and securities, as well as the well-kwn admissions exams for college, graduate school, medical school, and law school - there is great need on the theory of testing. This book presents the statistical theory and practice behind constructing good tests e.g., how is the first test item selected, how are the next items selected, and when do you have eugh items.
- Author(s)Wim J. van der Linden
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.