CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easily-accessible textbook, the authors integrate the ill-posed problem theory and its underlying mathematical apparatus. This comprehensive work includes descriptions of recent results and a presentation of actual applications of the ill-posed problem theory. The first part of the book describes the differentiation of rmed space mappings, the integration of the functions of abstract variables, and the theory of linear operators. The second section deals with the mathematical physics connected to integral equations of the first type, and with the bases of operator equation theory.
- Author(s)L.Ya Savelev,M.M. Lavrentev
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.