All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear and comprehensive, this volume introduces theoretical, computational, and applied concepts and is useful both as text and as a reference book. Considerations of theoretical and computational methods include the general linear programming problem, the simplex computational procedure, the revised simplex method, more. Examples and exercises with selected answers appear in every chapter. 1995 edition.
- Author BiographySaul I. Gass has been a leading contributor to operations research.
- Author(s)Saul I. Gass
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.