All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA treatment of system theory within the context of finite dimensional spaces, this text is appropriate for students with previous experience of operator theory. The three-part approach, with tes and references for each section, covers linear algebra and finite dimensional systems, operators in Hilbert space, and linear systems in Hilbert space. 1981 edition.
- Author(s)Paul Abraham Fuhrmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.