All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decade, graphical models have become increasingly popular as a statistical tool. This book is the first which provides an account of graphical models for multivariate complex rmal distributions. Beginning with an introduction to the multivariate complex rmal distribution, the authors develop the marginal and conditional distributions of random vectors and matrices. Then they introduce complex MANOVA models and parameter estimation and hypothesis testing for these models. After introducing undirected graphs, they then develop the theory of complex rmal graphical models including the maximum likelihood estimation of the concentration matrix and hypothesis testing of conditional independence.
- Author(s)D. Sorensen,Heidi H. Andersen,Malene Hojbjerre,Poul S. Eriksen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.101
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.