All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of the classic textbook in Optimization has been fully revised and updated. It comprehensively covers modern theoretical insights in this crucial computing area, and will be required reading for analysts and operations researchers in a variety of fields. The book connects the purely analytical character of an optimization problem, and the behavior of algorithms used to solve it. Now, the third edition has been completely updated with recent Optimization Methods. The book also has a new co-author, Yinyu Ye of California's Stanford University, who has written lots of extra material including some on Interior Point Methods.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Luenberger has directed much of his career toward teaching portable concepts - organizing theory around concepts and actually porting the concepts to applications where, in the process, the general concepts are often discovered. The search for fundamentals has explicitly directed his research in the fields of control, optimization, planning, economics, and investments, and in turn, it is the discovery of these fundamentals that have motivated his textbook writing projects.
- Author(s)David G. Luenberger,Yinyu Ye
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number116
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.