All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines the projections and fantasies conflict and cooperation, and borrowing and purifying that takes place around religious boundaries in South Asia and in the South Asian diaspora.
- Author BiographyEliza F. Kent is an associate professor of religion at Colgate University. She is the author of Converting Women: Gender and Christianity in Colonial South India, which received the CHOICE Award for Outstanding Academic Title of 2004. Her articles have appeared in journals such as Worldviews and the Journal for the Study of Religion, Nature, and Culture. Tazim R. Kassam is an associate professor in the Department of Religion at Syracuse University. She is the author of Songs of Wisdom and Circles of Dance: Hymns of the Satpanth Ismaili Saint, Pir Shams and the co-editor of Ginans: Texts and Contexts. Essays on Ismaili Hymns from South Asia in Honor of Zawahir Moir.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byEliza F. Kent,Tazim R. Kassam
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.