All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA prominent citizen in a small Mississippi town has been charged with murder. Buford Houston, a local lawyer is appointed to prosecute the case only to be forced headlong into the tangled web of southern politics, deal making, and power as the powerful Conrad Gray goes to trial for murder.
- Author BiographyReggie Blackledge practices law in the town of Collins, Mississippi, where he resides with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Reggie Blackledge
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.