All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory text in aesthetics -- the philosophy of art -- drawing upon resources from the Western, Chinese and Indian philosophical traditions. An excellent, thorough introduction to the philosophy of art ... written in a clear, readable style that renders this complex topic accessible -- Kirkus.
- Author BiographySteven Brutus hails from Chicago and has degrees in philosophy from St. John's College and the Claremont Graduate University, also having studied philosophy in Germany and France. The author has more than thirty years' experience teaching philosophy.
- Author(s)Steven Brutus
- Date of Publication11/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.