Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lingeries de Paris (written in Parisian English), Pierre, 26 years old in 1982, considers that a close encounter with ladies is synymous of a glimpse of eternity: the more ladies, the more intense He is in charge of 40 retail outlets in France, the chain is called 'Lingeries de Paris', founded by his grandmother in 1949 You will discover double-meaning expressions such as The Timid Entered Apprentice, The Benedictine Monk was about to leave his Hermitage, Frantically-to-be-devoured respiratory appendage, Finally, a word of caution: many scenes will send the reader roaring with laughter or shivering with unleashed arousal, so that WASPs, traders and engineers may find it hard to cope with unkwn sensations.
- Author BiographyPierre Galahad is a Nutty Professor of Ancient Languages and Civilisations for over thirty years, but to let what's left of his hair down, he has written many books with a tongue-in-cheek tone, against a sizzling sensual background and studded with unexpected punch lines ...
- Author(s)Le Prince De La Moule
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.