About this product
- DescriptionIn his room, with his parents and toys, baby Ling learns by playing, that his voice has incredible power! Ling's Voice includes: Early learning to listen sounds Daniel Ling's six speech sounds Auditory closure Meaningful speech Early educational play Educational repetition Sound-object association Ling's Voice can be a tool for families to test speech detection, provide their children with opportunity for sound or word imitation, and encourage spontaneous vocalization with use of auditory memory.
- Author(s)Bethany Horn
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.