All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLinguistic complexity is one of the currently most hotly debated tions in linguistics. The essays in this volume address the intricacies of assessing the complexity of languages and language varieties (here: of English) in three major linguistic disciplines: creolistics, indigenization and nativization studies, and Second Language Acquisition research. The volume is thus unique in bringing together leading representatives of three often disjunct fields of linguistic scholarship in which linguistic complexity is seen as a dynamic and inherently variable parameter.
- Author BiographyBernd Kortmann and Benedikt Szmrecsanyi, FRIAS, Freiburg i. Br., Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, 15 schw.-w. Abb., 59 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBenedikt Szmrecsanyi,Bernd Kortmann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.