All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to present to scholars, students and enthusiasts in the fields of literature and linguistics a way to study a text analytically. Reading is multi-faceted and shaped by contexts, participants, and techlogies. The ways of reading tackled most enthusiastically in this book are interpretations which show active involvement of readers: Each literary or linguistic approach can be compared to a window through which we see, grapple, comprehend, personalize and internalize the text, hence the world.
- Author BiographyFeryal Cubukcu and Leyla Harputlu are professors at Dokuz Eylul University in Izmir (Turkey). Their shared main interests are language teaching, psycholinguistics, applied linguistics, and critical reading.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFeryal Cubukcu,Leyla Harputlu
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.