All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces Greek students to the field of linguistics and shows how its findings can increase their understanding of the New Testament.
- Author BiographyDavid Alan Black (D.Theol., University of Basel) is professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and New Testament editor of the International Standard Version of the Bible.
- Author(s)David Alan Black
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.