All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs researchers continue to make ermous progress in mapping disease genes, exciting, vel, and complex analyses have emerged. In this book, scientists from around the world, who are leaders in this field, contribute their vast experience and expertise to produce a comprehensive and fascinating text for researchers and clinicians alike. They provide cutting-edge analysis of the most up-to-date and preeminent information available.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number376
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew R. Collins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.