All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionPlan For Your Organization's Success Linkage's Best Practices for Succession Planning provides the ultimate guide for planning, developing, implementing, and sustaining succession planning in any organization. This must-have book provides step-by-step instructions, practical advice, templates, and tools from some of the world's best companies and Linkage, a global organization development company that specializes in leadership development. Linkage Inc.'s Best Practices for Succession Planning is the comprehensive resource that includes information needed to * Ensure that succession management is owned by business leaders rather than just HR * Assess potential for future roles, t just track record of performance * Manage succession data on individuals and talent pools * Balance talent development and acquisition in achieving future objectives * Develop the processes, tools, and organizational capabilities necessary to effectively implement and sustain the system * Integrate succession planning systems with other businesses and HR systems in the organization to achieve efficiency, consistency, and impact
- Author BiographyMark R. Sobol is the founding principal of Leadership Strategies International, Inc. and is part of A4SL Coaching and Consulting. Phil Harkins is president, CEO, and chairman of the board of directors of Linkage, Inc., the company that he founded in 1988. Terence Conley is executive vice president of human resources and corporate services for Cendant Corporation. Linkage, Inc. is a global organizational development company that specializes in leadership development. Linkage provides clients around the world with customized leadership development and strategic change solutions that include and integrate consulting, training, assessment, coaching, and benchmark research. Linkage also offers a full range of conferences, institutes, summits, public workshops, and distance learning programs on leading-edge topics in leadership, management, HR, and OD.
- Author(s)Linkage Inc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.