All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Elissa has suffered nightmarish visions and unexplained bruises. Finally, she's promised a cure, and an operation is scheduled. But on the eve of the procedure, Elissa discovers the truth: she's seeing the world through ather girl's eyes. A world filled with wires, machines and pain. Elissa follows her visions, only to find a battered, broken girl. A girl who looks exactly like her. A twin she never knew existed. Elissa and her twin Lin go on the run, but even after changing their looks and clothes, they're barely a step ahead of the government agents who are ruthlessly tracking them down. For Lin and Elissa are too valuable to let go, and the dark truth at the heart of it all is too shocking to risk exposing...
- Author BiographyImogen Howson has written six fantasy books for adults. In 2008, she won the Elizabeth Goudge Award for Romantic Fiction for A Stolen Cloak of Feathers. Her futuristic YA short story Falling was a finalist in EPIC's Eppie Awards for science fiction and futuristic romance. Imogen lives in the UK near Sherwood Forest with her partner and their two daughters.
- PrizesWinner of Romantic Novelists' Association Awards: Young Adult Romantic Novel 2014.
- Author(s)Imogen Howson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleLinked
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Weight252 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.