All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a marketing and business development perspective, LinkedIn is t a social network - it is a business network. LinkedIn is a powerful tool that can be effectively leveraged to help achieve business development and marketing goals. This practically written guide provides extensive tips and instructions to enable lawyers to start harnessing LinkedIn effectively. LinkedIn, when used in a structured way, provides an extra impetus to everything a busy practitioner is already doing. This book will provide guidance on how to use LinkedIn to: Manage your reputation; Raise your profile; Build your kwledge base in your area(s) of expertise; Position yourself as a specialist/expert in your field; Keep in touch, and engage with, your existing clients and referrers; Meet and engage with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers; Keep up to date with the key issues in your area of practice, in a particular industry sector or for a particular client; Research clients, prospects and competitors; Get the right people into your sales funnel; Generate new business. In addition, this book is a stepping stone to further useful resources, such as links and codes to the author's online resource centre (www.lawfirmsandsocialmedia.com). These include videos and podcasts.
- Author BiographyKirsten Hodgson has 13 years legal marketing experience, which include working in the business development and marketing team for the Finance and Capital Markets Practice at Clifford Chance in London, and as Marketing Manager at Minter Ellison Rudd Watts with special responsibility for practice group and industry sector development. She set up Kaleidoscope in 2004 and approximately 80% of her business involves working with lawyers and barristers. She has used LinkedIn to directly generate work and it is her second largest referral source (after recommendations). In addition, Kirsten has experience helping clients get started with LinkedIn and has presented several workshops/seminars on LinkedIn and social media generally.
- Author(s)Kirsten Hodgson
- PublisherLexisNexis New Zealand
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLexisNexis New Zealand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.