All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a unique classroom focus, Linking Assessment to Instruction in Multi-Tiered Models, 1e shows teachers how to direct multi-tiered instruction and adjust their teaching based on screening, monitoring and diagstic achievement scores. Beyond a theoretical perspective, this two-part text explores the multi-tiered instructional model found within the RTI framework and how to best implement it in the classroom setting. It includes reading, writing, and mathematics interventions that can be used for core Tier 1 instruction, supplemental Tier 2 supports and intensive Tier 3 interventions. Throughout the book, its emphasis is on using assessment data to make important instructional decisions that meet learner needs.
- Author BiographyDr. John J. Hoover is Associate Research Professor in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Colorado at Boulder specializing in multicultural special education instruction and assessment. He is a former special education teacher and supervisor instructing students with learning, intellectual and emotional disabilities in grades K-12. He also has numerous years of administrative and supervisory experiences in research and teacher training in multicultural and special education over that past 30 years. His work in the field of education is well-documented as he has over 65 publications in multicultural, special and general education. Since 2008, Dr. Hoover has authored or co-authored 4 journal articles, 4 books, and 3 textbook chapters in addition to delivering numerous workshop and conference sessions on multi-tiered response to intervention addressing the interrelated topics of evidence-based interventions, RTI and special education, progress monitoring data collection, and school RTI team decision-making. Recent publications include: Early Reading Assessment Diagnostic Test (2012, Pro-Ed) Response to intervention: Curricular implications and interventions (2011, Pearson); RTI assessment essentials for struggling learners (2009, Corwin Press); and Differentiating learning differences from disabilities: Meeting diverse needs through multi-tiered response to intervention (2009, Pearson).
- Author(s)John J. Hoover
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.