All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmotional pain can turn any peaceful heart into a chaotic one. And, if you believe the only way to heal your heart lies in this world, the one we can see and touch, you may never heal from that pain. Only when Frances-Bea chose to look beyond; into an unseen world, did she discover the truth about her pain. A truth, she found in her past, t in her childhood past, but in one that lay far beyond - in her past lives. A journey, most of you will never have considered, until w. If you are currently in any kind of emotional pain - love, loss of a loved one, adoption, anxiety, obsessions, sadness, depression - listen to the whispers of these pages. They may change you forever by healing your heart.
- Author BiographyBev Goodman is an author who loves to stretch the imagination of her readers. Everything she writes about she believes exists in one form or another. She believes the answer to our pain in life lies far beyond our Earthly world. If we are only willing to throw out the 'labels' we have created in life, and really believe in a world much larger than ourselves, we would be astounded by what we find. This is her third book, and Part one of a series.
- Author(s)Bev Goodman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMelvyn Howard,Sydney Luntz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.