Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionRabbi Yehuda Loewe (1512 1607), kwn as the Maharal of Prague, was one of the greatest sages of the Jewish people. However, his profound Torah insights have been inaccessible to the English-speaking public until w. The Genesis volume of Gur Arye, Maharal's commentary on Rashi, is for the first time available to English readers, complete with source antations for further in-depth study.
- Author BiographyA native of Dayton, Ohio, Moshe David Kuhr attended Yeshivas Chofetz Chaim in Baltimore and attained his medical degree from the University of Chicago. After forty years of pediatric practice, he made aliya with his wife Phyllis to Katamon, Jerusalem, where he learns, teaches and writes. His Torah mentors include Rabbis Boruch Milikovsky zl, Berel Wein, Moshe Tendler, Avraham Pessin zl, Yaakov Haber and more recently Yitzchak Breitowitz. His published works include The Lion Cub of Prague: Genesis, (Devora Press, 2006), a rendition of Maharals supercommentary on the first book of the Torah, and Igeret Hakodesh: The Holy Letter(Mosaica Press, 2011). The Kuhrs have four sons, three of whom have made aliya, and nine grandchildren, seven of whom live in Israel.
- Author(s)David Kuhr Moshe
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight524 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.