All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Lionel and Molly--two best friends exploring the world around them in this touch and feel concept board book. Lionel the lion and Molly the mouse are best friends who love exploring the world together. Join them as they discover the concept of opposites by comparing themselves to each other. Lionel is big and loud, while Molly is quiet and small.
- Author BiographyJoanna Lake lives in Melbourne, Australia and really, really loves books! She has been lucky enough to turn her passion for books into a career working in publishing for over ten years. Jess Racklyeft likes drawing sneaky faces and aims to capture fleeting expressions with ink, watercolour and paper cuts. She illustrates for magazines, ad agencies, and children s books. Jess lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Joanna Lake
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width180 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jess Racklyft
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.