Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume has been conceived with the objective of demonstrating to the reader that any clinical problem is likely to have several alternative solutions and that rarely do they present as the textbook example. Here the editors have selected more than twenty cases that present complex and challenging choices for the physician.This title reviews complex manifestations of lipid disorders. It presents alternative management strategies. It also presents treatment options for specific patient groups / what if scenarios.
- Author BiographyPP Toth, Sterling Rock Falls Clinic, and University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Illinois, USA; DA Sica, Section of Clinical Pharmacology and Hypertension, Division of Nephrology, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Domenic A. Sica,P.P. Toth
- PublisherClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Challenges
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Content Notediagrams, charts, tables
- Weight898 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.