CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn vitro utilization of liposomes is w recognized as a powerful tool in many bioscience investigations and their associated clinical studies, e.g., liposomes in drug targeting; liposomes in gene transport across plasma and nuclear membranes; liposomes in enzyme therapy in patients with genetic disorders. However, before these areas can be effectively explored, many basic areas in liposome research require elucidation, including: (a) attachment of liposomes to cell surfaces; (b) permeation of liposomes through the plasma membranes; and (c) stability of liposomes in cell or nuclear matrices. None of these areas have been exhaustively explored and liposome researchers have ample opportunities to contribute to our kwledge. The aim of Liposome Methods and Protocols is to bring together a wide range of detailed laboratory protocols covering different aspects of liposome biology in order to assist researchers in those rapidly advancing medical fields mentioned earlier. With this goal in mind, in each protocol chapter we have detailed the materials to be used, followed by a step-by-step protocol. The Notes section of each protocol is also certain to prove particularly useful, since the authors include troubleshooting tips straight from their benchtops, valuable information that is seldom given in restricted methods sections of standard research journals. For this reason we feel that the book will prove especially useful for all researchers in the liposome field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 199
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byManju Basu,Subhash C. Basu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.