All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo have a child born with any disfigurement is tragic. Here Lippy the Lion tells a tale with sweetness and love; it also reminds us of our fragile humanity. Beautifully illustrated and with help index for parents.
- Author(s)Joanne Greene
- PublisherSaga Books
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaga Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.