All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book edited by Jerome Sans draws a Lipstick parama within the world of contemporary art photography. Fully illustrated it is conceived as a magazine or a rhapsody without any beginning or end. Throughout the pages unfurls a new history of the relationship with Lipstick. A story that shows how this feminine symbol with particular flavor has pervaded our culture and its imagery. The book brings together more than 40 international artists and their work from Andy Warhol's self-portrait to intimate pictures of Araki and Nan Goldin, collapsed compositions of Maurizio Cattelan and Pier Paolo Ferrari. Sublimed, made-up, eroticized, parodied...these traces of contemporary cult accoutrement has become an iconic element of contemporary values. A sexy book to be kissed.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight1070 g
- Width215 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJerome Sans,Marla Hamburg Kennedy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.