All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying his own adaptation of structuralist criticism, the author seeks out the modes of meaning in one of the most difficult of the French romans experimentaux. Mr. Storrs identifies liquid-related material from the realms of description, phology, and narration, and shows how the complicated patterns of association between those elements illuminate the adventures of the vel's two central protagonists and reveal the creative principle which underpins La Bataille de Pharsale.
- Author(s)Neal Storrs,Stephen Zon
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1983
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 2: Romance, Languages & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1983
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight250 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.