All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.71
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe confluence of the fields of liquid crystals and biomedical engineering is resulting in remarkable interdisciplinary research. This book focuses on the potential for inherently translational research in one field of engineering to radically alter the scope of ather. The text reviews the exciting advances being made in displays, spectroscopy, sensors and diagstics, biomimicking, actuators and lasers with regards to liquid crystalline materials, and biomedicine. The liquid crystal field - which has delivered revolutionary devices in the display, optics, and telecommunications industries - is w poised to make significant inroads into biology, medicine, and biomedical engineering.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGregory Crawford,Jay Gregory,Scott Woltman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.