All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNitrogen pollution of lakes, rivers, and oceans by human urine is a growing problem. Liquid Gold shows how urine can safely be used to grow food, fuel, fiber, and beautiful landscapes while protecting the environment and providing free and safe fertilizer. Featuring a short history of urine use from ritual to medicinal and even culinary and many whimsical illustrations, this great bathroom reader is an ideal gift for irreverent gardeners, homeowners, campers, environmentalists, and anyone who urinates. Carol Steinfeld is a writer, urinal designer, and ecological wastewater consultant. Malcolm Wells is a well-kwn illustrator and author specializing in underground architecture.
- Author BiographyCarol Steinfeld is a writer, researcher, and program designer who specializes in ecological resource management solutions. She is the co-author of 3 books on wastewater management. As project director for Ecowaters, a nonprofit public information project, she conducts workshops worldwide. Malcolm Wells is a well-known illustrator, draftsman, lecturer, cartoonist, columnist and the author of several books. Trained as an architect, Mac has been a tireless promoter of earth-sheltered houses for over 40 years.
- Author(s)Carol Steinfeld
- PublisherSustainable Strategies,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSustainable Strategies,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w drawings, photographs
- Weight132 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Malcolm Wells
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.