All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated instructions guide readers through Earth Science experiments pertaining to water on Earth, including the water cylce, evaporation, transpiration, and precipitation. An engaging way to support the Next Generation Science Standards. Experiments are simple, accessible, and something that could be used at a science fair, in the classroom, or at home. Exploring water on Earth has never been simpler.
- Author(s)Tammy Enz
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscover Earth Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.