All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThelma Wells loves to give advice and this book is full of good sound wisdom from her and from her granny who raised her. It is a fun-to-read book which warms the heart with true stories. recipes and scriptures. You'll want to pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup pf hot tea and delight in reading Listen Up, Beloved.
- Author BiographyFor the past 30 years, Thelma Wells has been dedicated to inspiring women to BEE THEIR BEST. As a speaker, she has encouraged thousands of women across the nation at conferences hosted by organizations like Women of Faith, Extraordinary Women, Christian Women in Media, and countless other women's groups, workshops and conferences. Although she is over 70 years of age (and looks and feels great), she never stops! In 2001, she received her Masters of Divinity from Masters International School of Divinity in Evansville, Indiana. Then in 2006, she was ordained upon receiving an honorary Doctorate from St. Thomas Christian School and Theological Seminary in Jacksonville, Florida. Her messages can be heard on television on the NRB Channel 378 on Direct TV, each Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. Eastern/9:30 a.m. Central. Her radio spots, Mama T Says... can be heard on Babbie Mason Radio. She's been an entrepreneur for over 35 years - owning and operating A Woman of God Ministries, That A Girl & Friends Speakers Agency and That A Girl Enrichment. Thelma has been married to George Wells, her best friend, supporter, and encourager, for more than 50 years. The couple resides in Dallas, Texas and has three children, nine grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
- Author(s)Thelma Wells
- PublisherThat a Girl Enrichment
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThat a Girl Enrichment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.