All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis looks like a book but it's actually a clever sound panel that allows children to hear 128 Spanish words spoken by a native speaker. Simply take one of the 4 cards (each features 16 words and pictures on each side) out of the envelope and insert into the slot as instructed. Press 'go' and then a picture to hear how the word is prounced.
- Author(s)Mairi Mackinnon,Sam Taplin
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleListen & Learn
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width214 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosalinde Bonnet
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.