All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionKnowing how to listen is essential to learning, growing, and getting along with others. Simple words and inviting illustrations help children develop skills for listening, understand why itâs important to listen, and recognize the positive results of listening. Includes a note to teachers and parents, additional information for adults, and activities.
- Author BiographyCheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master s degree in elementary education and gifted education. A former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri and her husband, David, have six children. They live in Laurel, Maryland.
- Author(s)Cheri J. Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLearning to Get Along
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.