All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe more engaged we become with our own health and the more vigilant we are about identifying anything different or abrmal about our body state and function, the better off we will be. Doctors and naturopaths rely on both signs and symptoms to make a proper health diagsis. So too can the average person learn to identify and interpret many of these. In Listen to Your Body Guide, Lisa Guy ND draws on her years of experience as a nutritionist to explore 301 of the most common signs and symptoms your body uses to tell you something is wrong; from cold sores and mouth ulcers to migraines and brittle nails.
- Author BiographyLisa Guy is a naturopath, author, and passionate foodie, with over 10 years of clinical experience.
- Author(s)Lisa Guy
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight450 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.