All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould You Like to Kw What to Do When the End of Time Comes? Rewned Pastor Chuck Thomas' latest book carefully guides you through the tough times that we are all experiencing and accurately leads you to find the truth about God, when so much around us is false. He reveals what God's plan is for Earth and asks the fundamental question are we living in the End before Jesus comes back? Listen To Your Heart challenges readers to find the truth of God's promises for them. Along the way you will find out what the Rapture is and how it will affect you and the Church. The Battle of Armageddon, the Kingdom Age, the Pearly Gates, the streets of transparent gold, the Great White Throne Judgment Day are all introduced and discussed and ultimately you will be enlightened about Hell and the Lake of Fire, and who will be going there as a tenant.
- Author BiographyPastor Chuck Thomas became a born-again Christian in 1981. In 1982, he answered the call to become a Lay Minister with Greater Faith Cathedral in Detroit, Michigan under Dr. Leonard J. Lyons. Twelve years later, he became an ordained Minister and then later an Ordained Elder at Great Faith Ministries International in Detroit, Michigan under Bishop Wayne T. Jackson. Pastor Thomas has ministered from Canada to Miami, Florida and down to the Islands. He appeared on TV in the state of Alabama and Georgia 41 times a month, and made appearances on TV in Michigan and Florida, he was on Radio every Saturday Morning in Florida, covering all of South Florida and the Bahamas, and he was also a quest, on the world wide Christian network TBN. Through the gifts of healing and deliverance, God has used Pastor Thomas to heal many of his people of diverse sickness and disease.
- Author(s)Chuck Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.