CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a portrayal of the life that moves in the Caledonian forest and on the moorlands, and of those communities that lived and worked in and around the forests. Listen to the Trees provides kwldege and experience of trees - their role in nature, the inspiration they offer, and their importance for the future - and forestry - its role past, present and future.
- Author(s)Don MacCaskill
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight308 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.