Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by jccint
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreg Mortenson stumbled, lost and delirious, into a remote Himalayan village after a failed climb up K2. The villagers saved his life, and he vowed to return and build them a school. The remarkable story of his promise kept is w perfect for reading aloud. Told in the voice of Korphe s children, this story illuminates the humanity and culture of a relevant and distant part of the world in gorgeous collage, while sharing a riveting example of how one person can change thousands of lives.
- Author BiographyGreg Mortenson is the director of the Central Asia Institute. A resident of Montana, he spends several months of the year in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Susan Roth
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Out-of-print date08/08/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width274 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.