All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of ise, confusion, and hurry, we often don't hear the voice of God. But listening prayer can add a new dimension to the way one's soul comprehends the great disciplines. It's perfectly amazing how God t only answers prayer, but how our very mode of praying has the power to change our lives, says Leanne Payne. Over twenty thousand readers have already learned how to improve their prayer life through Listening Prayer. Now available in paperback, this book explores the roadblocks that keep us from hearing God's healing word and sets forth a road map for conducting listening prayer. Drawing on years of experience through her ministry of personal healing, Payne gives helpful instructions on how to begin a prayer journal. This book is intended to be practical and easy to use, writes the author. My hope is that it will quickly usher you into a fuller prayer life.
- Author BiographyLeanne Payne is the founder of Pastoral Care Ministries, which promotes the ministry of healing prayer. She earned her master's degrees from Wheaton College and the University of Arkansas and is the author of seven books.
- Author(s)Leanne Payne
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.