All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Madonna, Martha Stewart, John Lenn, Ellen DeGeneres, Ben Franklin, Ronald Reagan, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Edison, and Johnny Cash have in common? Each is (or was) a list maker. These successful people, along with CEOs and successful entrepreneurs, all use lists to keep track of their ideas, thoughts, and tasks. Finding eugh hours in the day to get everything accomplished and allow for some downtime can be a struggle. It's wonder so many of us are stressed, overextended, and exhausted. More than half of all American employees feel overwhelmed, according to a study by the nprofit Family and Work Institute. For the 54 percent of us who feel like we're chasing our own tails, Listful Thinking is here to prove that it doesn't have to be that way. You can still find time to relax, read a good book, and do the things you love. Listful Thinking is the book that will give readers their lives back with indispensible tips on saving time, getting organized, improving productivity, saving money, and reducing stress.
- Author BiographyBroadcast journalist Paula Rizzo is the senior health producer for Fox News Channel in New York City and founder of ListProducer.com. An Emmy Award winner, she attributes much of her success to her compulsive list making. The author of the ebook 10 Lists Every Mom Needs, she lives and works in New York City.
- Author(s)Paula Rizzo
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJulie Morgenstern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.